Here in this post, you can Free Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro v2 Full Version compress files through the below link. On our website Freegfx4u.com, you will find a lot of premium graphic assets free such as Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Photoshop Overlays, Videohive After Effect Templates & Projects, Fonts, Luts, Plugins, and much more. Freegfx4u.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. You Can Also Download Topaz Impression 2.0 Photoshop Plug-in.
Nik Software HDR Efex Pro Imaging Software is software developed for professional and amateur photographers to access a full range of HDR tools at high speed and ease. HDR Efex overcomes all limitations of its family-friendly software and uses a variety of mapping algorithms to create beautiful results for you.
Nik Software HDR Efex Pro With cutting-edge technology, it provides you with a variety of options such as one-click image style presets, different settings such as exposure, contrast, color value, and many more. Another pointed out.
HDR Efex Pro lets photographers create stunning, dramatic HDR photos.
The HDR Efex Pro 2 Software from Nik Software is a software plug-in for use with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and Apple Aperture. It allows you to create stunning High Dynamic Range (HDR) images by aligning and blending multiple exposures of the same scene. The software is optimized for use with multi-core CPUs, 64-bit systems, and GPU acceleration. You Can Also Download Retouch4me Portrait Volumes Photoshop Plugin.
HDR photographs typically require software to blend an underexposed image, a properly exposed image, and an overexposed image together in order to create a stunning image that preserves shadow and highlights detail beyond that which the camera sensor can capture alone. This software gives you many options for creating HDR images, including one-click visual presets, advanced tone-mapping algorithms, detailed HDR controls, and U Point Technology control for fine-tuning colors and tonality.
Features of Nik Software HDR Efex Pro v2:
Advanced yet Simplified Controls:
- Enjoy improved color rendering, more natural results, and simplified controls with the new tone-mapping engine of HDR Efex Pro 2. Completely redesigned controls for enhancing images make crafting superior HDR images fast and easy.
Pure, Unlimited HDR:
- HDR imaging allows multiple exposures to be merged into a single image with a full range of brightness and color. HDR Efex Pro 2 now lets you create stunning images that range from realistic to artistic.
New Merging Interface:
- Streamline the merging process with previews of each exposure and the ability to enable Smart Objects.
Simple Editing Workflow:
- HDR Efex Pro 2 offers precise selective editing and fine-tuning, to stylize your HDR image through complete global control of exposure, contrast, saturation, structure, and more. Users in Photoshop, Lightroom, and Aperture will all have the same experience, features, and functionality.
U Point Technology:
- Selectively apply or remove filter effects with the utmost precision, without the need for complicated selections and layer masks.
Superior Ghost and Chromatic Aberration Reduction:
- For improved ghost reduction and alignment, there are newly implemented algorithms, as well as the ability to select a reference image, that both dramatically improve the initial merge results. While new controls reduce unsightly purple & blue fringes where dark tones meet light tones, producing more natural and pleasing imagery.
Add Depth and Vibrance:
- Overcome dull and flat-looking images, that so often accompany HDR processing, with the newly implemented depth control and works to combat these dulling effects.
Advanced HDR Methods:
- Get amazing HDR looks and develop your own HDR presets using powerful, proprietary tone mapping and adjustment controls. Furthermore, switch between many of the native algorithms for a variety of unique looks.
Improved White Balance and Visual Preset Browser:
- For a wide variety of HDR looks, single-click starting points have been re-categorized for quicker results, while the addition of the Tint control makes for a complete White Balance system.
Graduated Neutral Density Controls:
- With access to the full 32-bit depth of the merged image, you can correct or stylize your image–providing for a natural effect, especially on images with a strong horizon line.
Catch and Correct Clipping:
- Improvements to the Loupe tool have been made so that you can now benefit from viewing clipped highlights and shadows of your images, without missing them or having to guess where they are.
Zip File Password: www.freegfx4u.com